During a line audit, our experts will visit your facility to assess your operational activity and gain an understanding of your unique requirements and situation.
Our product testing and analytical teams
- assess products first, then complete a line audit
- audit the full production process – from receipt of raw materials to dispatch – to highlight problem points and how they can be overcome
- can help investors undertake due diligence when acquiring a glass manufacturer or glass processor
Line audits we offer include:
- container glass production
- food and drink container filling
- domestic glass production
- flat glass production
- flat glass toughening, laminating and off-line coating processes
- pharmaceutical and scientific glass production – such as vials, ampules and specialist products
- specialist glass product production – such as glass bead (ballotini), glass frits, optical components and fibre glass
Glass production, processing and packing line audits leadership and expertise
Our experts have many years’ experience in auditing glass manufacturing, glass processing and food and drink packing sites. Our line audits have resulted in improved practice for companies across the globe.